In order to make life easier for entrepreneurs interested in settling their company in the State of São Paulo, this area offers plenty of information about the business world. In the links on the left, investors will learn more about legislation in general, including foreign investments, international treaties and environmental laws. There is also information about chambers of commerce, business associations, regulatory agencies, financing, among other topics.
Check out below the free services offered by Investe SP:
1. Business facilitation: support to potential investors in their dialogue with public agencies, aiming to facilitate the decision making process and the implementation of new projects. Request our services.
2. Identification of investment areas: support to help entrepreneurs identify the best locations in the state to invest, according to the needs of their activity: workforce, infrastructure, logistics, availability of suppliers, consumer market, environment, among other factors.
3. Provision of information: provision of specific and strategic information on the best conditions to invest in the State of São Paulo.
4. Articulation with public and private entities relevant to the process of attracting investments:
- Public institutions in the state, municipal and federal levels;
- Private institutions such as utilities, business associations, among others.
5. Articulation with municipalities aiming to:
- Identify opportunities to attract new investments;
- Support municipalities in attracting companies;
- Identify barriers to competitiveness and propose measures to overcome them.
We invite you to find out why São Paulo is the right choice for your business. Investe SP is Always ready to assist you promptly, efficiently, and free of charge. Learn how the Paulista Agency of Investment Promotion can help assess your project by clicking on Services or contact our team on Contact Us.