Regulatory agencies are government bodies that play the role of inspection, regulation and control of products and services of public interest offered by the private sector.
It is important that investors and entrepreneurs widely know and apply in their projects the regulations and standards of the industries in which they operate in Brazil, in order to avoid fines, administrative sanctions and even the temporary suspension of production or provision of services.
Check out below the main federal and state agencies and visit the website for more information.
- Agência de Transporte do Estado de São Paulo – Artesp
(São Paulo State Transportation Regulatory Agency)
- Agência Reguladora de Saneamento e Energia do Estado de São Paulo – Arsesp
(São Paulo State Sanitation and Energy Regulatory Agency)
- Agência Nacional de Águas – ANA
(National Water Agency)
- Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica – Aneel
(National Electric Energy Agency)
- Agência Nacional de Saúde Suplementar – ANS
(National Supplementary Health Agency)
- Agência Nacional de Telecomunicações – Anatel
(National Telecommunications Agency)
- Agência Nacional de Transportes Aquaviários – Antaq
(National Agency of Waterway Transportation)
- Agência Nacional de Transportes Terrestres – ANTT
(National Ground Transportation Agency)
- Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária – Anvisa
(National Health Surveillance Agency)
- Agência Nacional do Petróleo, Gás Natural e Biocombustíveis – ANP
(National Agency of Oil, Natural Gas and Biofuels)
- Agência Nacional de Aviação Civil - Anac
(National Civil Aviation Agency)
- Agência Nacional do Cinema - Ancine
(National Cinema Agency)
We are ready to serve you
We invite you to try our services, weather helping you to export from or invest in São Paulo. Contact our team.